Working Guy

Working Guy

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Sunny Wednesday 11th May 2011

What a lovely day checked my emails saw a x girlfriend (J.W) had lost her mobile numbers and was getting in touch ,well I thought she won't want mine so I went to work for 9.15 and the phone rings at 9.30 and low and behold its Miss xgf blimey what a nice supprise to the day....to make things better a welcome visit to the shop from some wee lasses from oakham came to cheer me up how nice .thank you Debbie and Marv xx its now early evening and one has gone for a glass off wine in don paddy's My local, glass of rose to cool me down, its been such a full and rewarding day met some really lovley people today and one was a pathological liar well thats what she said anyway. well will be home about 7.30. little cottage in Glaston with a coal fire not that I need it . now if any thing interesting happens,.... you will know soon.

1 comment:

  1. The pleasure twas all ours! We will be back to trouble you a bit more in the near future, we were mightily cheered too Mr TLS, a bientot, Mrs TJ :-)

    ReplyDelete