Working Guy

Working Guy

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Cor Blimey when these two walked in to le Creperie  it was just so cool ,In fact Debbie who I have known for years has made me a blogger When I used to do the markets in Oakham she was worth the one and a half hours journey to sell her olives in return for hard cash and a big smile to be fair a lot of people from oakham were, thats what made it fun kinda sad I have left really know and like so many people..And as for Marv well she is great again big smile about to take on a pub ( I will be there)  love to you both xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Tony the first time I met our Marv, within 5 mins she had popped a plastic tube up my bottom and ..... well shit happens! Colonic Irrigation cant fault it, brilliant, like having an internal valet instead of just a car wash. We hit is off, even under those circumstances, chemistry is chemistry, she is an earth angel.
    We loved today, you are an earth angel too. You make an impression on people, you make a difference, even when times are tough in your own life you present a positive front to the world. Thats what Earth Angels do.

    By the way my wings are bigger than yours ok? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What will people think Debble lol, but it is all true about the colonics, but especially about what you wrote about Tony and about friendships.

    People come into your life for a season and a reason and I try not to question why and just be thankful to have met you both. Look forward to seeing what you are up too.

    P.S Debbie's right she has a big pair of wings lol x

    ReplyDelete