Working Guy

Working Guy

Monday 16 May 2011

I do like Mondays

Today I am going to Peterborough Hospital with Claire for a scan to see our Baby girl is ok  Iam very excited can't wait .then were off to kiddie care wow all kiddy stuff today well our first stop was the hospital but first we had to load the car
ok so off we went and what a big place
so in we went and how scared was I never seen a baby in the womb before let alone Mine  well here she is

here she is not long now before she is in my arms,..ok so now its kiddie care to buy a Pushchair
Another Giant Store that sells everything for kids and babies
Thats what I had a a small child but mine was not new like that one .well after some time it was time to eat so where to take Claire for dinner hmmm


Hmm oh yes KFC
after  lunch at this swanky joint one went home

1 comment:

  1. How exciting Tony, Happy Monday to you. I like Mondays too, especially when they started like todays, with a breakfast BBQ. Why not eh?

    Hope all goes well :-)

    ReplyDelete